Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. demonstrates its tradition of innovation through its comprehensive anti-aging product portfolio, independent business opportunity and corporate social responsibility initiatives. Nu Skin’s scientific leadership in both skin care and nutrition establishes Nu Skin as a premier anti-aging company, evidenced in its unique ageLOC™ approach and flagship products including the Galvanic Spa System II, Tru Face Essence Ultra, LifePak nano and the g3 nutrition beverage. A global direct selling company, Nu Skin operates in 50 markets throughout Asia, the Americas and Europe and has more than 760,000 independent sales representatives.
Since 1984, Nu Skin has demonstrated a distinctively different approach to business.
We began with an innovative concept of premium quality products and a uniquely compelling global business opportunity.
This exceptional business model has shaped our company into a more than one billion dollar enterprise that still remains true to its core values. Here are just a few reasons to consider Nu Skin:
- Our original premise: The Secret of Youth
- Our promise: Continuous Scientific Innovation
- $1.3 Billion Annual Sales
- 25 Year Track Record
- Operating in 50 Markets
- Dunn & Bradstreet 5A-1 Rating
- Over $600 Million in Assets
- Publicly Traded (NUS) on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- Nu Skin pays the highest percentage of sales revenue, in distributor commissions, of all direct selling companies traded on the NYSE
- 2008 NSE paid its distributors OVER $500 MILLION DOLLARS!
- Nu Skin has a new person that has earned over one million in commissions every 10 days
- 66% of our newly qualified top leaders have been with the company 5 years or less